Friday, November 2, 2007

My Ado to Amber

Alright since I have never done this before i will start where it is due my sister-in-"love" started the blog world for what the whole family im guessing and since i wasn't apart of it before I'm starting now! Now Amber you will know exactly what is going on lol! Anyway I'll start from the beginning of this week... on tuesday i started my medical terminology class and well at first it was hard i didnt understand what exactly was going on but now that i went last night which was yesterday i think the next 17 weeks are going to be fun! we got to play around with stethoscopes. it was really weird to listen to my own insides! so scotty is working like non-stop and we cant wait for the holidays so we can hang out with family!Plus both of our birthdays are coming up!  well im going to go study... thanks amber i hope to see you and evelyn and preston and andy soon! ta ta for now!!

1 comment:

Amber Waite said...

Tiffany, you are the sweetest! Everyone loves having you in our family and I personally love having you as my SIL. I am so so so happy that you started blogging. I can't wait to hear more. Your the BEST! Keep it up.